Portable Spot-free water system.
- Provides spot-free water from your municipal or dockside source
- Spot-free rinse eliminates chamoising, saves time and reduces maintenance
- 100% sealed electrical plug and large wheels for easy mobility
- Filter and membrane-saving bypass mode
The FCI DTS+MOBILE is a compact, portable water purifying system for your dockside or municipal source. The result is pure fresh spot-free wash-down water with a TDS rating as low as 5ppm, perfect for a spot-free shine.
- 120 / 240
- 50 / 60
The DTS+Mobile now provides boaters with a mobile, spot-free solution from a dockside or municipal source. Simply attach your water supply hose, and choose between unfiltered water for washing or purified spot-free water for rinsing. The DTS+ system removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS), purifying water as low as 5ppm, and leads to a spot-free shine. The DTS+Mobile puts an end to tedious, time-consuming maintenance. Extend the life of your vessel’s paint and wax finishes, and spend less time wiping down, polishing and applying compound. Dark colored hulls, no problem. Eliminate pitting and water spot etching, and make quick work of eisenglass, motor, galleys and metal work. With zero hard water buildup, maintaining your rods and reels, appliances and interior details (bathroom and galley fixtures) are a breeze. The purified water can also be used to fill your freshwater tank. No more cleaning the ice-maker, and do away with on-board bottled water. The cost and time-saving implications are endless. FCI Watermakers, your reliable water source for over 30 years.
SAFETY FIRST: What other piece of equipment do you use that does not have an off switch? We couldn’t think of one either. At FCI, we feel any properly engineered electrical machine operating in and around water should have a way to turn it off. Your safety demands it.
WATER CONSERVATION: DTS+Mobile is designed to recover as much as 90% of the feed water. The result is cost saving, and more importantly, the conservation of our water resources.
LOWER OPERATIONAL COSTS: Selecting Bypass Mode for initial soap up and washdown significantly reduces the cost of operation by preserving the unit’s pre-filter and membranes, which allows them to last longer. Less maintenance and cost, equates to a huge operational savings.
Spot-free rinse means no swirl marks, etching or scratching.
No more chamois-drying windows, rails, and hard-to-reach areas.
Eliminate hard water build-up on your gear, galley and appliances.
100% sealed electrical plug, and large wheels for easy mobility.
- Produces spot-free rinse, no need to wipe
- No chamoising saves time and money, and puts an end to scratches and swirl marks.
- No hard water buildup, eliminates scaling, stains, pitting and etching
- Helps maintain paint, aluminum, chrome, and glass, leaving zero water spots
- No need for water storage tanks. Simply attach your feed water hose.
- Filter-saving Bypass mode
- Weighs up to 20% less than alternative units
- Intelligent control system with service indicator
- Convenient On/Off touch switch for your safety
- 100% sealed electrical plug with watertight cap
- Produces pure drinking water, eliminating the need for on-board bottled water